1.Is my credit card information safe at Better Life Medicare?
> The company will not store any credit card information on our servers. At Orami, we use systems set in place by banks that have the security protocols set in place to handle safe credit card transactions.
2.My credit card details are not being accepted. What's wrong?
> Please check with your bank or financial institution to rule out errors on their behalf. If problems continue to persist, please contact Customer Service who will notify the IT department of technical difficulties.
3.My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
> All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains an order tracking number. If you have not received confirmation via email, please try placing your order again. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service team to confirm the placement of your order.
4.At Better Life Medicare, we provide customers the ability to pay using the following facilities:
- Credit card and Debit card
- Bank Branch Payment and Counter Service Payment - The steps for 123 Payment can be found here.
- Line Pay
- Cash on delivery (non-special order items)
Installment Plan (temporarily unavailable)
* Terms and Conditions
- Each installment purchase may only comprise of purchases made under the same invoice
- The minimum purchase does not include discount and shipping fee
- Interest rate is based on the authorized bank
- The installment purchase cannot be refunded
- Better Life MEdicare reserves the right to amend and cancel orders that without prior notice
5. Are your prices in Thai Baht (THB)?
> All pricing is in Thai Baht.
6. Does your prices include taxes?
> All prices are inclusive of taxes.